Some ways to find the phone's IMEI, MEID, or Serial Number:
- Smartphone: Dial *#06#. If the number displays with a symbol (like a slash / or dash - ) do not include any numbers to the right of the symbol.
- Android: Settings > About Phone > Status. (On some phones, select IMEI information from the Status menu.)
- iPhone: Settings > General > About
- Basic or Feature phone: Menu > Prepaid > Serial Number
- Remove the back cover and look for the IMEI, MEID, or Serial Number (ESN). For some phones it is located under the battery.
- GSM Bring-Your-Own-Phone: If your phone is compatible with AT&T, T-Mobile or Claro, do not use the IMEI, MEID or Serial Number/ESN. Instead, use the last 15 digits of your SIM number.
- CDMA Bring-Your-Own-Phone: If your phone is compatible with Verizon or Sprint:
- For LTE phones, enter the IMEI
- For non-LTE phones, enter the MEID DEC