Text Messaging FAQs
View our most frequently asked questions.
- Q. What is Text Messaging?
- A. Text Messaging is the ability of sending and receiving short messages (also called SMS) on your phone.
- Q. How do I know if I have a text message on my phone?
- A. Most phones will beep and display an icon that looks like an envelope when you have a message in your inbox.
- Q. How long can text messages be?
- A. A text message can be up to 160 characters in length. Messages sent or received that are longer than 160 characters will be delivered in multiple segments. Each segment will be billed as a separate message.